Today’s AV is a fully integrated part of the IT infrastructure. As such, unified communications and collaboration technology is vital to the modern enterprise. Further, networked products allow remote management, control and service of your AV infrastructure. Check out the Managed AV and IT Services and Unified Communications Services offered by Net-AV:
- Remote Management & Monitoring
- Offsite, proactive monitoring and management of your AV systems. Includes ability to pre-order consumables (projector filters, bulbs, etc), repair some problems remotely and before you know about them, and schedule onsite maintenance or repairs in advance of the “emergency” to give you a seamless experience with better uptime and more responsive care.
- Asset Management
- Recording and tracking your AV assets on a comprehensive document/database to provide offsite records of all equipment, their ports and protocols, their software and firmware revisions, physical locations, and any other pertinent information that could be required in the lifecycle management of the equipment and system. Asset management includes License Management & Tracking, as well as Software & Setup Archival service.
- Lifecycle Management & Planning Services
- Providing full lifecycle management and planning for you. This can include consulting on
current/future technologies and their applicability to meeting your unique and specific needs; Futureproofing
installations as much as possible; Tracking equipment through its lifecycle to advise on maintenance
practices and contracts; Recommending replacement gear or proactive maintenance and service;
Providing technology moves or removal with disposal or recycling (as appropriate).
- Standard Service & Support
- Traditional AV service and support for Break/Fix solutions, SLA contracts and maintenance agreements. Net-AV has always offered service contracts in two varieties – the Net-AV SSA (Standard Support Agreement) covers the room and equipment therein, including interconnects and installation (where provided by Net-AV), while the MEC (Manufacturer Equipment Coverage) is the required coverage of a specific piece of equipment by a manufacturer – for example, Polycom’s required service contract purchased with codecs.
- Needs Analysis & Assessment
- Evaluating your existing systems and specific technology needs to provide expert advice on
requirements for retrofit and new-build AV integrations.
- AV Consulting & Design
- Traditional AV consulting and design services, including needs analysis/assessment, system design,
drawings (schematic design and build docs). We offer this for design/build projects or to develop bid
packages for procurement.
- Construction Management & Project Management
- Supervising and interfacing with contractors, primes/subs, various build teams and project
- Staffing Augmentation
- Providing onsite/on-prem AV staff. Save you the hassle of finding or training AV-skilled workers to
manage and maintain your room(s) by hiring staff who are pre-trained, ready to roll, and someone
else’s headache for payroll, benefits, and HR demands.