With the extreme user-friendliness of many modern communications systems, on the surface, it is easy for anyone to call themselves an integrator. After all, hanging a screen or flat panel monitor seems simple enough, as does throwing a couple of speakers on a wall and hooking up a couple of wires. Piece of cake, right? Well the truth is that design, installation and integration of a professional AV or UCC system is far more involved that simply picking up a few components from a big-box store and sticking them on the wall. A professionally installed and integrated AV system requires skill and talent with several technical fields (optics, acoustics, signal flow, electrical) as well as an attention to detail and care in workmanship that is too often overlooked nowadays.
Net-AV has decades of experience in Design/Build and contracted AV installation and integration. Our highly skilled staff members and integration partners include Infocomm CTS, CTS-I and CTS-D holders, manufacturer certified and IT certified technicians, expert contractors with backgrounds in Electrical, HVAC, Lighting, Data & Networking, Telecommunications, Facilities, Construction and IT. As a company, we have been named a Top Integration firm in the Mid-Atlantic region by a major industry trade publication, and individual members of Net-AV’s staff have been singled out for their expertise within the industry on multiple occasions.
- Technology Inventories and Asset Management
- Over years of upgrades, additions and moves, it is quite easy to lose track of legacy technology especially if those equipment changes are also accompanied by staff changes too. Who knows WHAT you’ve got lurking in your supply closets, storage rooms and unused racks? But sometimes this legacy equipment can still play a role in a functional system. Why buy new equipment you already own? Instead, spend a little time and a little money on a Technology Inventory or Asset Management agreement with Net-AV. We will create an inventory of all your equipment, including functional status, physical location, serial numbers, firmware, IP and MAC addresses, and a host of other invaluable information necessary for use, re-use and warranty/service.
- Needs Analysis, System Design & Lifecycle Planning
- The world of technology is constantly changing and evolving. Do you have time in your busy day to research the latest up-and-coming technologies and to stay abreast of new government and regulatory shifts that impact the ways we use technology and how we communicate? Outsource that hassle to Net-AV. Our technology professionals keep on top of the latest technologies and what is coming down the road so you don’t have to!
- Installation and Integration
- Installation and integration of a professional AV or unified communications system is far more involved than simply picking up a few things from Best Buy and sticking them on the wall. A professionally installed and integrated AV system requires skill and talent with several technical fields (optics, acoustics, signal flow) as well as an attention to detail and care in workmanship that is too often overlooked nowadays. Haphazard or careless installation can cause a host of problems, ranging from the mild (fuzzy image or crackly audio) to the severe (completely non-functioning system) to the extreme (speakers falling, damage to property or person). When you install a new system at your company or agency, don’t assume just anyone can safely, properly and correctly install it! You need a professional firm with certifications and experience to back them up. And you need a professional firm that can work with your other trades and your facilities staff to get the job done correctly, the first time. You need Net-AV.
- Facilities Integration, Project Management and Trades Coordination
- Net-AV never loses sight of the big picture. We approach each project with a zeal for finding the optimal solution to maximize your resources to deliver a properly integrated system that meets your specific needs. Net-AV provides expert guidance and management to all project personnel: Electrical, HVAC, Lighting, Data and Networking, Telecommunications, Facilities, Construction, and IT. Our installers are skilled, not just in AV or IT, but in construction, electrical, and a host of other trades, to provide you with a seamless and expert installation, every time. We even have a Certified Master Locksmith on staff!
- Programming and Configuration
- Regardless of what equipment your system includes, our in-house staff of engineers and programmers can configure or program the equipment to work optimally even if changes are made to the system. Additionally, Net-AV maintains a close network of partner companies, including certified independent programmers, who can also complete your programming and configuration to our exacting standards.
- Maintenance Contracts, Warranty Support, and Service and Support SLAs
- Whether you have a legacy system, a new system by a different vendor, or a system designed and installed by Net-AV, we can provide maintenance contracts, warranty support, and service and support SLAs to keep your systems healthy and operational with minimal or no downtime. Service can be provided on a per-case parts-and-labor billable basis or as part of an ongoing contract.